1.26.2006

Lots to Learn and Do...

It has been an interesting day. I have spent the hours being a think tank. KT (my teen-aged princess) is out of town for four days, Ron (long-suffering DH) isn't due home for another week. The dining room tablecloth needed washing. As an aside, I don't really have a studio, or even a workspace per se. I have one of the living room chairs and 3 of those big wicker baskets from Michael's filled. Well, the chair gets filled with me, the baskets are filled with learning projects (1), all my different types of threads (2), and ideas sketched out either w/pencil&paper or drafted on fabric samples/swatches. So, like preparing for an eclipse, the wonderful line-up of DH gone, DD gone, and bare dining room table was too perfect to pass up. As I'm sitting here now, every square inch of the dr table is covered by seven piles of stuff to get done tomorrow. Uh-huh. But, I have 'til Sunday evening...

No comments: