8.20.2008

HAH!!

OK, short thought here...don't want to unveil it yet, but you know that inspiration, like weeds, comes up anywhere without warning or desire. Inspiration just is.

I will say this -- every day that I have is a gift. It is a free 12 hours(or so!) of awesomeness, fun, funniness, appreciating the people who (from "Four Feathers" w/Heath Ledger) "God put you in my way, so what else am I to do??!! (character grins and walks off across the African desert sanddune mountains!)." That's a quote from near the end by the character played by Djimoun Honsou, for whom I have the UTMOST respect as an awesome actor, along with Heath Ledger's character. It's not that I'm crazily religious or anything, do NOT go running screaming in the other direction, but I do firmly believe that things happen for a reason and just because they may be bad in our interpretation of the word does not necessarily mean that our interpretation is correct.

Be appreciative! Be grateful (for every moment that you have, that you can feel, that you can know)!! AND (promise, not a threat!!) I'll be back...

1 comment:

Tricks said...

Hi there Sarah,
Love your blog, so much going on, something of interest for everyone. Look forward to seeing your future work, especially on the textile challenge. Cheers Tricia